Monday, February 2, 2009

The Value of Energy Work

A few days ago I decided to attempt OBE in the middle of the day. I had the day off work and the family was out...Since I had some recent positive experience with "Condition C", I decided to give "Condition D" as spin to see if it could help me project during the day.

I didn't present this here immediately as I was hoping to integrate some of the experience & learn how to explain it better to you so you could fully grasp the experience and importance of my insights (presented later)...

I had left out some of my study notes in the bedroom and my goal was to AP and see if I could glimpse my notes while I was "out". I began with a short meditation for a couple of minutes to clear my thoughts, then progressed to relaxing my body part by part. After a good level of relaxation was attained I progressed to allowing my senses to shut down.

During this experience I was more aware of the actual tone in the Hemi-Sync track than I remember being in the past. From memory I usually hear a lot of the pink noise mixed with the tone, but only a few times can I remember listening 'mainly' to the tone itself. When I used the Holo-Sync meditation programs years ago, if I was hearing the tone like this, it was likely to be a good meditation. Therefore I allowed myself to follow the tone to see where it would take me...

I followed the tone and it felt like my mind was becoming more and more still.. Following the tone was enjoyable in itself but this is where it started to get interesting...

At times my body felt like it was full of white light.. as I was feeling this I began to feel vibrations.. Knowing what they were I tried to observe them as I followed the tone deeper and deeper. Occassionally I would try to bring the vibrations on more by imaginining myself having more intense wobbles than I was actually experiencing (often the wobbles come along with the vibrations).

Again the white light filled my body. I had a fairly white screen behind my eyelids also and I know this wasn't coming from outside as I had a sleeping mask on to block the light.. As the white light filled me and the vibrtions started, I became more aware of myself as an energetic being. Occasionally I would feel some tension in my body which bought me back to the body.. Immediately I would relax the area that contained tension and in moments the white light and vibrations would start again...

This cycle occurred maybe 6 or 7 times over the course of an hour. It went from white light and vibrations with wobbling, back to physical awareness due to tension in my body... If I experienced tension I quickly felt the area with my awareness and released it... Then the white light & vibrations would start back up again..

I didn't manage to project on this occurrence but had two insights through the experience:

1. Energy blocks that feel dense in the body can slow or interfere with what seem like good opportunities to project - My insight: Energy work will assist in removing these 'blocks'.... Energy will then flow more freely. This should in turn reduce the likelihood that attention will be bought back to the physical body, thereby improving the chance of success...

Solution: Integrate 10-30mins of energetic work into my daily routine where possible...

The next insight I received was related via what I call "clearlight" (this is a method of information transfer I sometimes receive) - it feels as though the information is encoded in "clearlight" but perfectly understandable to my mind/body & translatable to the English language - though sometimes it loses some of the importance and value in the translation - I take information I receive like this seriously and as likely to be true...

Basically this is what was related:
2. That the dense "blocks", that may be perceived as being 'blocks' in the energetic system or tension in the physical body, are actually just energies that are more dense than what we require for successful projection experiences and that the differences between this energy and the denseness of the physical body are often not very different.... These blocks are NOT part of the physical body... They are perceivable on an energetic level, and have at least some part of them originating on subtle energetic levels.. whether we are aware of the cause or not.... But aside from causes these denser energies can be simply released through energetic awareness...

Following this experience and the two main insights (above), I believe 'Energetic Work' can be extremely useful in aiding us (particularly the beginner) in experiencing positive successful projection experiences.....

Love
-Newmethod-

0 comments:

Post a Comment